Why is my Username and Password not Working
When you have tried several times to access your Magnus account but you are constantly being notified that the username and or password you have entered are incorrect. Here are some helpful tips and tricks.
Tips and Tricks
- The username should match the one sent to you by either your school or Magnus Health. You may need to use copy and paste so that it is exact.
- Be sure to actually type the temporary password that was sent via email but be careful because some characters look alike.
- If you have reset your password multiple times, make sure you are using the most recent email you have received.
- If you log into your account from the parent portal on the school's website, you will need to obtain your login credentials from the school directly. Since Magnus Health staff does not work at the school your student attends, you will need to contact the school directly to obtain your parent portal login credentials.
- Your student's school may have changed some settings which prevent you from accessing your account. If all other options have not worked please call the Help Desk at the school to gain further assistance.
- If you are unable to retrieve this information please select the "Forgot username or Password" option from the parent portal login page.
- IF YOU LOGGED IN AT OUR SITE DIRECTLY (NOT FROM THE SCHOOL'S PARENT PORTAL) YOU CAN CONTACT THE MAGNUS HEALTH HELP DESK FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE. You can call 1 (877) 461-6831.
Users outside of the US can call us at: 1 (919) 502-7689
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs 9am - 6pm EST and Friday 9am - 5pm EST
You may have had your username and password automatically saved to your computer. For this reason, you are not able to access your account. Please clear your computers cookies or cache.
Did you find this article helpful?